Thursday, September 1, 2016

EOC Week 8: Creative Content

How I plan on carrying out the vision of “Duos”, originally I wanted to make a commercial emphasizing the joy and excitement as well as the flavors that I would want my consumers to feel and experience “Duos” themselves, but I thought how could I properly portray the true uniqueness of “Duos” in a commercial if I don’t have the product handy? I have come to the conclusion of showing how the packaging of “Duos” will look in terms of its own presentation and first impressions from the very design of the packaging itself because we all know that the most flashy of designs and packaging definitely grabs the attention of consumers, no matter who you are. I’ll start by brainstorming and browsing for ideas on how I feel would properly give off the uniqueness of “Duos” with the bag/package shape first, because I feel that if it’s in a regular plain container such as a box then it wouldn’t compliment the nature of the design that I will be brewing up. Next, I would want to start with the layout of points of interests, where I would place certain colors or where I would especially place the picture of the “Duo’s” themselves. I want to go for a very sleek design that would catch the attention of young adults, but also be pleasing to the eyes of the elderly. Regardless of whether or not they would board with the idea of “Duos”, it would be great just knowing that they saw the packaging and was curious as well as intrigued by the very design and would be very tempted the pick up the package and look for themselves. I feel that if I can capture the unique feel and twist of “Duos” starting with the package design, then I would already, in a sense make consumers already have a certain and curious taste of “Duos” themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment