Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

Everyone has things that they have that they believe properly represent them as individuals, for starters it could simply be their phone or mobile device since everyone has one. A few things I consider to make me who I am and what represents me in general aren’t complicated at all.



This here are the Astro Gaming A30 headphones. The Astro Gaming brand in general I feel represent me perfectly because they are obviously a video gaming brand, but with these headphones, I feel it represents three different aspects that are huge in my life. One of them would simply be my love of music, my taste in music ranges from 90’s hip-hop/rap to Metal and everything in between. Along with the video game aspect this brand represents as well as the “Urban” theme with the interchangeable headphone plates available for this model.


This, I feel is the most important piece of who I am. This is a San Jose Sharks jersey which of course reflects that I was born and raised for 19 years, San Jose California. Not only do I constantly wear San Jose Sharks gear to let everyone know that San Jose my hometown, but also for my love of hockey. I love sports in general, but hockey is definitely my favorite out of all of them. I also like buying blank jerseys with no players on them because when I have the money for it, I get it customized with my last name and number on it as well to amplify my love for this team and city.


This, obviously is the Playstation 4 which is of course the newest console of the Playstation chain. This is important and properly represents me simply because of my absolute LOVE for video games, and while nothing can beat the classics such as the original Super Mario Bros, Contra, or Punch Out! It’s always a blast to stay updated with what’s been going on in the gaming industry. Reason being I have chosen this picture specifically is because I have this same exact bundle, the White Playstation console and controller accompanied by Destiny, a game that I myself always enjoy playing in my spare time. Video games have always (and I mean ALWAYS) been there for me since childhood to now so it definitely describes who I am as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment