Thursday, August 11, 2016

Week 5 EOC: This is What Has My Interest

https://twitter.com/AMBernales/status/761088471695921152 This has my interest simply because I never thought I’d see the day that a robot would write a script of its own, let alone a “perfect” one as said in the article. I don’t have difficulty myself when it comes to writing scripts, but to know that a good one was written by Artificial Intelligence just simply amazes me and makes me wonder what else could lie ahead for technology. Technology is rising, no doubt about that, but to see it progress this much is simply astonishing. This could also quite possibly be good for directors or producers if they would need an extra writer.

https://twitter.com/AMBernales/status/758536161832738817 This has my interest because when one has to think about a location to shoot for a project or movie they have going on, it just goes to show that there are definitely places out there wherever you are, you just need to explore and look around you. Simply something that I need to take in consideration as well is the fact that just by simply exploring you could run into some sweet areas where the lighting hits just right at a certain angle, or especially with whatever is around it maybe some trees, a wall with awesome art on it, or maybe even a public area that may feature an awesome point of interest.

https://twitter.com/AMBernales/status/758538054403444736 This has my interest because adding special effects and movie magic to edits can definitely be a tricky task, especially if you don’t really know how to pull off certain effects, and while this is true for all VFX programs, some of the best ones have some sort of price tag on them and that of course could very well get in your way when it comes to having a low budget or simply just for inde work. Having a free program means more than just saving money for you, but it of course also means that the potential to learn a new technique is definitely possible through how the User Interface presents itself within a new program. A new program to use is like a new door of possibilities and learning to be found and utilized

No comments:

Post a Comment