Thursday, July 14, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


My very first look into the video industry began as a video project for my English class during my junior year of high school. When my teammates and I started to go through the whole filming process, I began to take the lead with everything from directing the project to editing it afterwards, ever since the day I was given that project I knew that the video industry was something that I wanted to be a part of. So now I continue to demonstrate my abilities and skills through of course, the content that I put out with my heart and soul along with it. My slight experience with motion graphics, I believe puts me at a definite advantage above other film producers because of my ability to be proficient during the shoots and during post-production as well. My flexibility combined with my enthusiasm would definitely prove to be useful in the field. As a kid I have always had the drive to impress people around me with whatever I did. Especially to this day, I strive to pursue the same goal; to “wow” my audiences with my work within this field. I’m not aiming to be the very best film producer/editor, but I just want to be able to impress and inspire others willing to go through the same path as I. I know the path is rough, but this is how great things start.

No comments:

Post a Comment